How you can help FOYSM
Helping young people discover music and make it a transformational part of their lives is not only easy, it’s enjoyable and hugely rewarding. All donations – large and small – are welcome, but why not join in the fun and donate some time as well?
Take a look at the many ways you can help young people through FOSYM:
- Become a Member of FOSYM by making a donation of at least £10.00.
- Volunteer to help at concerts and events.
- Join the Trustees for a year or more.
- Sponsor a concert, workshop or event.
Help us with our fundraising:
- Organise an event.
- Take part in a sponsored activity.
- Put us in touch with grant makers you know who might be interested in our work.
- Receive details of concerts and events and come along to support them.
- Include a gift for FOSYM in your will.
Change young people’s lives – Get in touch now.